We might think that the future looks bright, and it can be true in some aspects, but not all of them are as good as we wish they were. Many movies have shown us some of the predictions made by experts, generating peace or fear, but we don’t know exactly if they could actually happen at some point. These are the predictions of the future that you will not be able to believe.
If you ever asked yourself about how the future will be like and how much it will change in a couple of decades, here are some of the predictions scientists have shared and are almost certain to occur in the next 50 years.
Check them out!
In 650 years from now humans will evolve physically
In the last 20 years the humans have suffer dramatic physical changes, reason why several scientists have assured that in approximately 650 years, the majority of humans will suffer a drastic physical change.
bigger heads, round eyes, darker skin pigmentation ...
Among the changes that scientists have predicted, and it's also confirmed that it will happen, is that human will have larger head, rounder and bigger eyes, a much darker pigmentation of the skin and also the constitution of the majority will be thinner.
Marriages will become annual contracts
In less than 30 years, marriages will become an annual contract that can cancel at any moment. This is for obvious reasons, which we can observe in people's behavior nowadays.
No one will really want to get married
Several studies have proved how the latest generations are becoming less and less interested on getting settled and married, so there have been evaluating the possibility of making annual contracts to give people more freedom.
Gay marriage will be accepted in 80% of the countries
In 20 years, gay marriage will be accepted in 80% of the countries, the other 20% will be areas where people are very religious, and these same places could trigger a small war that the church would have to stop.
In 2116 bubble cities will be created
Due to the impressive increase of humanity, the will be forced to build house in strange areas; For example, in 2116 it's planned to build the first bubble cities in the oceans or underground tunnels.