Apparently all dogs are too bearable and have no problem with other species. They are able to become best friends with every animal that comes near them. Check this out!
Brothers of a different breed
A puppy dog spends 10% of the day eating and playing, the remaining 90 % they sleep. Some researchers say that while they're sleeping, they’re dreaming with eating and playing. And when they grow up there are many dogs that are still sleeping most of the time.